Dark Hallow Falls in Shenandoah National Park

 Hey guys! If you are looking for a kid friendly hike in the DC area or want to go exploring in Virginia, then I have a place that is perfect. A few weeks ago me and my family went to Virginia and went hiking in Shenandoah National park! We went to several trails, but the one that made me most happy was the Dark Hallow Falls trail. I have a four year old brother who climbed the trail with us and he also thought it was fun, too! Once we reached the destination, we couldn't contain our awe as we witnessed the beauty of the 70 foot waterfall. Also, if you like climbing rocks, then you will have tons of fun climbing the rocks that surround the waterfall. The climb to the the parking lot is a bit tougher as it goes up, but completely worth it. So if you want to go on a family hike, I definitely advise to go to the Dark Hallow Falls trail in Shenandoah National park. 




Comments