Pancake-Palooza!! (aka some yummy pancakes!)

 Hey guys! We just made some "animal pancakes". Apparently animal pancakes are pancakes that are made to look animals. In case you were wondering, YES they are delicious!!! In our case, the pancake was in the shape of a bear. I have a photo of it down below. These are super easy to make, are super yummy, and super quick!! I definitely think that you should make this. The link and photos are below! Comment below if you tried it! Tell me whether you liked it or didn't go so well. I know I'm definetely going to be making these again!

Here is the link!!   https://tasty.co/recipe/animal-pancakes


P.S.:  Download the Tasty app for more yummy recipes!! 


                                                          The Delicious Pancake Bear.

Comments